This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 5:29 p.m. Tuesday, the Juneau Police Department arrested Adam Reed, 35, in the 3300 block of Douglas Highway for driving under the influence. Reed was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center and his vehicle was impounded. He was released on his own recognizance.
• At 3:25 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the report of forgery in the Juneau area.
• At 12:33 p.m. Tuesday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into a sexual assault in the Juneau area.
• At 4:30 p.m. Tuesday, JPD cited and released Ronald Wheat, 50, in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway for larceny and criminal trespass. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 7:41 a.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to the report of a woman, 56, in the 9400 block of Long Run Drive who reported that her 2003 Jeep had been stolen.
• At 10:06 a.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to the report of a man, 29, who reported the theft of his cellphone in the Valley area.
• At 10:31 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the report of criminal trespass in the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive. Alcohol was a factor. Investigation continues.
• At 12:01 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the report of a building in the 700 block of Ninth Street being spray painted.
• At 11:58 a.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to the report of a man, 64, in the 1200 block of Harbor Way who reported damage to his vehicle.
• At 7:13 p.m. Tuesday, JPD cited and released Christopher Hawk, 50, in the 8700 block of Glacier Highway for fourth-degree weapons misconduct.
• On Tuesday, Alaska Wildlife Troopers, Juneau post, issued court summonses to 37-year-old Efrain Mojarro, 33-year-old Alejandro Perez and 32-year-old Marco Mojarro, all of Juneau, for multiple wildlife violations. The three of them were involved in taking a Sitka blacktail deer on the Greens Creek Mine Road System on Admiralty Island by shooting from the roadway, an investigation revealed. Troopers discovered that two of the hunters did not have the proper hunting licenses, tags and metal locking tags. Arraignment has been set for Feb. 8 at 11 a.m. in the Juneau District Court.
• On Wednesday, Alaska Wildlife Troopers, Juneau post, issued Wasilla man Danny Boswell, 53, a citation for fishing without a valid sport fish license. Boswell was given a $210 fine out of the Juneau District Court.