This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 7:12 p.m. Saturday, a 29-year-old woman was arrested and taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center for violating conditions of release. Domestic violence related.
• At 2:57 a.m. Sunday, Chawn Summerall, 39, was arrested taken to LCCC for violation of parole in the 200 block of Franklin Street. Alcohol was involved.
• At 5:51 a.m. Sunday, the Juneau Police Department investigated criminal mischief in the 400 block of Whittier Street. Alcohol was involved.
• At 11:59 p.m. Saturday, Jillian Eriksen, 26, was arrested for DUI in the 8200 block of Poplar Avenue. An impound was made.
False statement on license application
• On Monday, Sept. 4, Alaska Wildlife Troopers Juneau Post, issued Michael Henderson, 52, of Juneau, a $310 citation in the District Court at Juneau for making a false statement on his 2017 resident sport fish license application. Investigation revealed that Henderson was claiming to be an Alaska resident for the purposes of obtaining a resident sport fish license when he was not yet qualified. He was also cited $110 for sport fishing in closed waters after he was observed sport fishing in the closed waters near the DIPAC fish ladder.
• On Sunday, Alaska Wildlife Troopers Juneau Post, contacted Phillip Mahan, 40, of Juneau, and issued him a $310 citation for making a false statement on a license application when he obtained a 2017 resident sport fish license when he was not yet qualified. The citation was issued in the District Court at Juneau.
• At 1:22 p.m. Saturday, JPD received a report of fraudulent use of an access device on Egan Drive.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 12:56 a.m. Sunday, a vehicle was totalled and left unattended after a motor vehicle collision in the 800 block of 12th Street. The car was impounded.
• At 7:51 a.m. Sunday, JPD received an information-only report of shots fired in the 100 block of Main Street.
Snag where prohibited
• On Friday, Alaska Wildlife Troopers, Juneau Post, contacted Qun Li, 47, of Juneau, after he was observed snagging coho salmon within 150’ of the Wayside Dock when prohibited. Li was issued a $130 citation for snagging where prohibited. The citation was issued in the District Court at Juneau.
• At 12:35 p.m. Saturday, a 26-year-old woman reported the theft of items from her vehicle in the 200 block of Marine Way.
• At 1:37 p.m. Saturday, a woman reported her cellphone was stolen from her place of work in the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road.
• At 1:02 p.m. Saturday, JPD investigated the theft of a license plate off a vehicle parked at the Mike Pusich Douglas Harbor in the 100 block of Savikko Road.
• At 6:03 p.m. Saturday, JPD received a report of concealment of merchandise and criminal trespass at Foodland IGA in the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 1:27 a.m. Sunday, Venessa Pazar, 34, was cited and released for failing to pay a tax cab fare in the 1200 block of Glacier Avenue.
• At 4:22 p.m. Saturday, a 23-year-old man reported a criminal trespass and items missing from his property in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway. Investigation continues.
• At 5:36 a.m. Sunday, Steven West, 57, was cited and released for criminal trespass at a local business on Egan Drive. Alcohol was involved.
• At 3:25 p.m. Saturday, JPD received a report of vandalism of a newly constructed outhouse in the 2000 block of Skater’s Cabin Road.
• At 3:59 a.m. Sunday, JPD received a report of vandalism in the 9100 block of Cinema Drive.