This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 8:26 a.m. Saturday, the Juneau Police Department received a report of an assault in the 8100 block of Egan Drive; investigation continues.
• At 2:24 p.m. Thursday, JPD investigated a report of harassment in the 100 block of Franklin Street.
• At 8:56 p.m. Thursday, JPD continued an investigation into an assault in the 3800 block of Mendenhall Loop Road.
• At 2:45 a.m. Friday, JPD arrested 24-year-old Joshua Jones for criminal trespass at the Juneau International Airport. Jones was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 1:01 p.m. Friday, 55-year-old Priscilla Rice was cited and released for disorderly conduct after she scratched a male’s face in the downtown area.
• At 12:10 p.m. Thursday, JPD arrested a man in connection with a domestic violence assault. He was held at Lemon Creek Correctional Center without bail.
Driving while intoxicated
• At 1:22 a.m. Saturday, JPD arrested 27-year-old Todd Wehnes for driving under the influence in the 200 block of Main Street. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
At 5 p.m. Thursday, JPD investigated a report of credit card fraud in the 2400 block of Douglas Highway.
• At 6:21 p.m. Thursday, JPD continued an investigation of counterfeit currency in the 5400 block of Shaune Drive.
• At 3:30 p.m. Friday, JPD received a report of a theft at a residence in the 1300 block of Fritz Cove Road; investigation continues.
• At 4:57 p.m. Friday, a 38-year-old male reported the theft of about $30 in fuel from the 1000 block of 3rd Street.
• At 10:37 a.m. Saturday, JPD continued an investigation into a report of stolen climbing gear from a vehicle in the 200 block of Gastineau Avenue downtown.
• At 12:33 p.m. Friday, a 49-year-old male reported that someone had ripped off a door to a residence in the 400 block of Fourth Street. Police responded but did not make any arrests; investigation continues.
• At 3:21 a.m. Friday, a vehicle rifling was reported in the 300 block of Willoughby Avenue.